View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 12:16 PM

Not sure how odd some of these are. Depends on your mentality I guess, but here goes...

- In a bar men's restroom. Have actually done this quite a few times. It is always a thrill to be riding a guy's dick in one stall while drunks are staggering in to use the urinal or stall beside of us.

- In the backseat of a car...while his best friend was driving down the road.

- And probably the oddest. A guy asked me to come by his work place and fuck him. He was a mechanic in a diesel truck shop. I thought he would fuck me in an office or storage room or something. I was wrong. He elevated one if the lifts, stripped me naked and sat me on it, lifted my legs in the air and fucked me right there. It was dirty and greasy and smelled of grime and diesel and anybody could have come walking in. I ended up with a dirty, grimy ass, dirty handprints on my ankles and tits and a pussy full of cum...and I came like a nympho! One of the hottest fucks I have ever had. The knowledge that truckers or other mechanics or anybody at all could have come walking in and there I would have been, bare naked and getting plowed drove me crazy.