View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 03:52 PM

I actually got to experience the dvp several times with my first wife. This was way back in the early 70s. We had a black friend that was a regular fuck buddy for my wife. She was 20 at the time. He would come by about once a week for his white pussy. One thing led to another and we were doing 3somes. I enjoyed taking turns with him fucking her.

One night, we were all extra horny. It was her suggestion that we both try to get in her pussy at the same time and all 3 cum together. Our friend sat on the edge of the bed and laid back. She mounted him and laid back. I was on the floor facing her. I lubed up my cock and slowly started pushing in. It took some doing and a lot of stretching, but I finally got in her. It was so tight that I had to keep pulling out to keep from cumming. with all of us finally close to orgasm, we went for it. We all 3 came at the same time. 2 big loads of cum. One white and one black.

WE did this ever couple of weeks for about 6 months. My wife loved the feel of 2 cocks jumping and pumping cum in her at the same time. There were times that she would suck us both off at the same time. That was very difficult for her. But she did her best.