Thread: Double fun
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 02:37 PM

Default Double fun

My wife said that it is about time I told you all of our recent experience, a very good friend of ours had left Germany to live in England, she was offered a job which was to good to turn down. After five months away unknown to me she had arranged to came back for a long weekend visit, I first found out when I came back from work later than usual one evening and found a note pinned to the kitchen door saying, when you do get in come up to see us, intrigued as to what I would find, I was half expecting to find someone cock deep inside her, I nearly ran upstairs, when I pushed open the bedroom door the sight that I saw will stay with me for a long time. My wife was lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide open, kneeling between her legs was her friend Sarah, both were naked and Sarah was on her hands and knees licking my wife´s pussy.

They both looked at me, laughed and Gemima said what took you so long, we have been waiting for ages, at this Sarah turned on my wife´s rabbit and began to rub it along her pussy lips, Gemima closed her eyes and moaned out loud. I quickly stripped off and went behind Sarah and began to lick her arse and pussy, she opened her legs a little and pushed back onto my face.

By now the whole rabbit had disappeared into Gemima who was now red, hot and very happy, I got behind Sarah and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips, she sighed and with her left hand eased the head of my cock into her, the warmth of her pussy was so good and I knew that if I pushed into her any further I was in danger on coming there and then, I leaned over and picked up the little black dildo that lay on the bedside cupboard, I slowly eased in inside Sarah alongside my cock, she turned her head and smiled at me, when it was wet enough I took it out of her pussy and rubbed it along her arse, after a little teasing I pushed the head of it into her arse, she bucked a little and sank down on her elbows. Gemima had seen what I was doing and was now pushing the rabbit deep inside herself.

I had stopped fucking Sarah, my cock was hard and just inside her, my attention was turned to pleasuring her arse, Gemima handed me the rabbit and said use that on her, Sarah said no fucking way, that rabbit is huge and will leaving me walking like a cowboy for days, Gemima told me to ignore Sarah and to do as I was told, I took the rabbit off her and began to rub it over Sarah´s pussy to get it wet, I tried to get it in alongside my cock, but no chance this was going to happen. I slowly removed the black dildo from Sarah´s arse and pushed the head of the rabbit against her arse hole, she closed her eyes and seem to tense up, I switched the rabbit to slow and pushed it into her arse, she screamed and tried to push away, Gemima told me to carry on and push the whole rabbit into Sarah, after a minute or two she had the rabbit firmly inside her, I switched it to full power and watched it do its business, Sarah had now collapsed on the bed and was holding on to Gemima´s right hand, her left hand was rubbing Sarah´s clit, tears were streaming down Sarah´s face, she shouted that she was going to come, she swore and screamed out aloud.

I pulled out the rabbit, lifted her back to her hands and knees, pushed my cock back inside her and began to fuck her, Gemima then crawled underneath us and began licking Sarah´s pussy and my balls and cock at the same time, this was to much for me and I came deep inside Sarah. We all lay down on the bed into a three way cuddle. A night that I will remember for a long time.

Gemima has let me watch her fuck a few cocks in our time together but I have never seen her so excited with another woman, she has promised that this was not a one off and I can expect another exciting evening soon.

Sarah stayed with us for the weekend and we enjoyed each others bodies both in bed and out, my favourite was coming down stairs in the morning and finding her in a short nightie in the kitchen, I pushed her forward and fucked her for all I was worth, had to clean up the kitchen floor after, as my cum leaked out of her after I had come deep inside her.

I love having a MILF who loves cock and cunt.

Last edited by bluebluenavy; 03-12-2014 at 02:40 PM.