View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:49 AM

Default Part 2

We had dinner sitting on the veranda as it was a lovely warm evening. Harry was really chatty. I was glad of his company despite sitting in knickers with a very damp gusset. After we had finished the staff cleared away then said good night. I sat with Harry whilst he smoked his cigar I got him a brandy. He was sitting legs straight out as we chatted. He was looking at me when he asked.

“Did you enjoy that in the bathroom?”

I nodded yes asking if he liked it.

“Oh yes young lady it was fantastic thank you” He leaned back blowing out a huge plume of cigar smoke

“Ok so you masturbate?”

“Yes” blushing.

“Are you still a virgin?”

“Yes” blushing more.

“Well I am sure some young man will be the lucky fellow to take your virginity” he said teasing me.

I just nodded then excused my self to go and lock up the house and get ready for bed.

I left Harry on the veranda whilst I locked up. When I got back he had closed the secured the veranda doors and gone to his room. I washed myself in the bathroom, cleaned my teeth then in my short cotton night dress (I sleep naked just wearing the nightdress when walking around the house) I went to say good night. Harry was lying on top of the bed reading a book. The door was ajar so I popped my head round.

“All ok Uncle Harry?” I asked.

“Yes my girl very good indeed”

“I came to say good night” I said standing in the door way. Harry was looking at me intently.
___
“Yes” I said. I grabbed the hem of my short nightdress with trembling hands lifting it up until it exposed all of my body. I stood with trembling excitement. Showing my body like this to an excited man was such a sexual rush I could not believe it. I felt unable to breath as my heart pounded wildly in my chest. I had good sized very hard breasts a flat stomach and tidy but, thick pubic hairs. I was so wet down there.

“Wow girl you really have grown into a fine young woman look at you” Harry said. I felt such a pleasant rush and the word woman made me feel so grown up and sexy.

Harry slipped to the edge of the bed. I could see his penis sticking up hard where the sarong had parted. He slipped his hand down my body in a soft single stroke. I could not stop my sigh it felt to wonderful having a hand stroke me like that. My nipples went hard. He was now stroking my breasts and tummy slipping his hands round to stroke my back done my buttocks then back to the front.

“I can see you like that Julie your nipples are really hard” he smiled. I blushed.

With a hand on my lower tummy just on the pubic hair he said

“Open you legs a little honey let me see your lovely cunny”

I was so aroused I was willing to do anything. I parted my legs. His hand slipped between my legs along my very wet slit.

“Woe young lady you are really wet and open” I blushed then shuddered and sighed deep as his thick manly fingers parted my wet lips slipping along just inside my slit. The action made me thrust my hips forward. I had to steady myself on his shoulder. He slipped his other arm round me cupping my buttocks pulling me onto his fingers as he found my clitoris. This touch of course made me cry out it was so surprising and intense. I had never been touched by a man like this it was just so exciting.

“Oh yes young lady you have a nice big button here to rub just like your Aunt”

There were just too many sensations rushing through my body to really think about that. I had now parted my legs wide with my pelvis thrust forward in total abandonment as Harry worked my swollen clitoris. The he suddenly and cruelly stopped.

“Oh no uncle Harry please don’t stop it is wonderful” I begged him my legs open poised there. Harry pulled me onto the bed then told me to move over. He them knelt between my legs telling me to open them wide.

“Open your cunny Julie let Uncle Harry see it open” I pulled my lips open my legs spread wide. Harry looked at it then reached out pinching the clit making me thrust my hips out crying out with the sensations in caused in my body.

“Yes you are a naughty young lady like your Aunt Julie with a lovely body and cunny just made for sex. Your lips are well formed already just like you Aunt” Then he went straight down between my legs his mouth covered my wet vagina. This was just too much. I thrust my hips forward mashing my slit onto his mouth crying out loudly as he started to give me oral pleasure so intense I felt dizzy. His tongue probed my wet virgin hole; his teeth nibbled my clit then he sucked it until I had the most intense orgasm that went on and on until I had to ask him to please stop. I lay drained my legs open my breasts heaving as the orgasm still sent little waves of sensations through me. He watched me his cock hard between his thighs.

“Was that good hon?” he asked. All I could do was nod yes.

Harry then grabbed his hard cock. I thought he was going to take my virginity but he came up to my head. Gently lifting my head he pulled it towards his cock.

“Suck it for me babe suck Uncle Harry’s cock” He pushed it to my lips. It smelt of precum. I felt the head on my lips as he pushed it to me.

“Come on babe open up take my cock”

I opened my mouth. Holding my head he pushed his cock into my mouth. I could taste the metallic, salty juices on his cock. He pushed it in until it was at the back of my throat making me gag. I tried to pull back but he held me tight.

“No baby just relax let Uncle Harry fuck your mouth” This wasn’t how I had seen my Aunt sucking cocks but, I was held tight as he began to fuck my face. He wasn’t gentle being really full of lust making me gag with every strong thrust until suddenly he cried out.

“Oh you fucking dirty little cunt I am coming take it all you dirty little slut” I felt the warm, metallic and salty tasting sperm hit the back of my throat despite gagging on his cock which was rammed into my mouth. He just kept squirting and swearing and calling me names in his passion as the sperm went down my throat in big warm globules. I had no choice but to swallow it. Finally he finished offloading down my throat pulling out of my mouth he leant back. There was still sperm in my mouth and I was gasping for air. Harry knelt there getting his breath back also. I lay there tasting cum in my mouth my throat was a little tender but, Wow! It had been so exciting. Harry apologised for saying such nasty things explaining that in his lust and release he always says things. I didn’t mind as I was to get very used to being called many things in my life during sex with men.