View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:52 PM

Default Young wife fucked our friend bareback.

A little story from way back in the early 70s. My young wife was only 19 years old. We had been married for 2 years. I was just out of the Army. One of my Army Buddies had just returned home from Viet Nam. We had a cook out for him and drank some beer.

My wife was running around braless with short shorts. My friend told me that she sure was making him horny. By now, we were all inside the house. I had told my wife in the past that I would like to see her fuck another man. She had just smiled. I knew she might be interested.

As the night went on, we started some music and took turns slow dancing with her. I unbuttoned her top and soon took it off of her. Now her 34B tits was out in the open. As my friend danced with my wife, he would push his now hard cock towards. She was grinding her pussy back to meet him. They were kissing and he was playing with her tits. When it was my turn to dance with her, I unbuttoned her shorts and she took them off. All she had on now was bikini panties.

I wanted to see him fuck her but there was a problem. We didn't have any condoms. At this point, I didn't care. I got behind her and pulled down her panties. Our friend took off his pants. His dripping hard cock was standing out. I went and got a blanked and laid it on the floor. They didn't waste any time lying down. He was between her legs and pushing his cock in her pussy. I told him to make sure he pulled out and not to cum in her.

Neither one of them said anything. They just went at it. He was fucking her hard and fast. He started to grunt and she started moaning. I knew she was cumming. He didn't pull out and gave her every drop of his cum. He didn't pull out. After a few minutes of kissing, he was fucking her again. Lasted about 5 minutes and cum in her a second time.

At the time, neither of us was worried about birth control. It was hot and erotic. Our friend stayed over night and fucked her a few more times. He left the next morning but gave her another load before leaving. Lucky for us, it was only 3 days before her period.

We talked about it a lot. She said the thought of another man possibly getting her pregnant was very arousing. Our Army friend could possibly give us another visit.