Thread: mother in law
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:05 PM

I was 26 and dating an 18 year old girl. Her mom was just 36. After dating and fucking the daughter for a couple of months, every time I picked up my now GF, her mom always liked to get close to me. GF told me that her mom & dad were not getting along very well. GF was late getting ready as usual. Mom rubbed up against me and lightly rubbed my cock. Did I get excited. Mom came over, standing in front of me and talking about me and her daughter. Rubbed my cock a couple of more times. GF then showed up and we went out. GF told me her Mom tended to get too friendly. I told GF what Mom did, boy did GF get pissed. Was about 2 weeks later I ran into Mom at the Food Market, asked her if she wanted to continue what she had started? She seemed flustered but said okay. Took her too a motel and we sucked and fucked the afternoon away. Shot 3 loads into her pussy. Mom liked that my cock was bigger than her husbands and came a lot and very hard. I fucked Mom for the next 3 months at least 2 times a week. At the 3 month mark Mom showed up at my apartment crying. I found out then that Mom was knocked up. Her husband had been snipped and she didn 't fuck him anymore. Husband kicked her out when she told him about new baby. Mom has lived with wife and me since.