View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:56 PM

Hello again. I am definitely not a writer but I will try to add more details. This happened many years ago.

It was about 3 weeks later that my army buddy got back in touch with me. He had a weekend pass and wondered if he could come visit. The wife and I both knew what he had in mind. There was a problem, She would be in her most fertile time. Just thinking about it made my cock start to rise. I asked her what she thought about it. She was always extra horny at this time.

She gave me a smile and said that it would be fun. I told my friend to come on. He would arrive around noon on Saturday. Brenda woke me up on Saturday morning with my cock in her mouth. I laid her back and finger fucker her while eating her pussy. It only took about 5 minutes till she cum. Just for fun, I fucked her bareback for a few minutes before shooting cum on her stomach. I knew she was ready for our friend.

He arrived just after noon. We had another cook out with some beer. Just relaxing and enjoying the summer. Brenda was running around in a T shirt and bikini bottom. Every time she would get close to our friend, he would rub her leg or butt. This guy was horny and was wanting more of my wife's pussy. She finally stopped in front of him and let him feel her pussy. Her shirt was long so she untied the bikini and took it off. I could see his cock bulging in his shorts.

She gave me a smile, took our friend by the hand and took him inside the house. As they were going in, she looked at me and held up both hands indicating she wanted 10 minutes before I came in. That 10 minutes seemed like a very long time. Finally, I went in. I could hear her moaning as I got close to the bedroom.

(will start another post)