View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 02:52 PM

Default wife fucked a guy why is that such a turn on?

The wife and I have had threesomes usually a couple of times a year. I love seeing her fuck another man and getting sloppy seconds is so hot. About a week ago she finally fucked the guy she cleans for. Its the first time I haven't been there when shes fucked someone else. She's been cleaning for him for several years and things have progressed, Cleaning in lingerie, to hand jobs and letting him cum on her tits or ass. Last year for his b-day she sucked him off taking his cum all over her face, I have some pics of this posted. That became a matter of routine, about once a month shed go over to clean and finish by sucking his cock till he blew his load on her face. Ive hinted the she should let him slip his cock in, as she often get on top and dry humps him. He's been begging her for that pussy forever and finally last friday she was dry humping him and just slid down on to his cock and started riding him. She said the look on his face was priceless and in less than a minute he yelled he was cumming and lifted her off his cock. hearing this story was such a turn on i couldn't stand it. I jacked off twice before she got home thinking about it. His wife is beginning to work from home so he's going to start coming to our house for their play time. I'm thinking of setting up a hidden camera. I think i can even get her to take his load and turn it into a little playtime for us. I'll be waiting down the street and rush home to find her laid back in bed legs spread and leaking a thick creampie. I'm not sure if something is wrong with me, why am i so aroused by my wife fucking other men and even more so when they fill her pussy full of their cum. one threesome i even got one guy to save his load all week so he could really pump her pussy full. He did, its the double creampie video posted on our account. Any one have some insight?