View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:54 PM

There was one time when we were having a party at our house for Christmas. My wife got a little drunk and got very horny. I went down the back room to get more alcohol and she followed me down. When we got there she was all over me and said she wanted me then and there. She went down on her knees and pulled my cock out and started sucking it. I was enjoying it very much when I suddenly had a feeling that someone was there. I looked up and it was a female friend of ours. This friend didn't know the lifestyle we enjoyed and I had never thought she was into anything like it either.

When I saw her I didn't stop my wife and she hadn't seen the friend, so she kept going. I was rock hard at this stage. I just smiled at this friend. I got my wife off her knees and bent her over, facing away from this friend in the doorway but at an angle that the friend could see my cock going in and out of her pussy. As I was fucking my wife and putting on a show for this friend, our friend started playing with herself. I could see her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy and I could see how wet her pussy was. I was fucking my wife nice and hard and she was cumming over and over. Our friend kept very quiet and I could see that she was cumming too. At this point I got even harder and faster until I let go of a massive load deep in my wife's pussy. After I filled her I pulled out and as I did this my cum started oozing out of her pussy. I looked over at the friend and she was just staring at my cock and my cum dripping out of my wife's pussy. She pulled her hand out of her panties and started licking her fingers. she then disappeared out of the door way.

My wife and I got dressed again and returned to the party. This friend came up to me later in the night and whispered in my ear and thanked me for a great show, she also said she hoped that I would be able to do the same to her sometime. I said I would be happy to oblige her