View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:00 AM

Smile the womans view

Let me give you the woman’s view on this. My husband has always encouraged me to behave like a slut, and I love doing it. I’ve never met a woman yet that doesn’t get a kick from being looked at by males .I’m encouraged to wear revealing clothing whenever I go out, be it with my husband, or on my own. As far as I’m concerned, the more I’m showing, the happier I am. I just love seeing males eyeing me up, and imagining what they’re thinking.
I love behaving in a sluttish manner with men, be they strangers, or friends. I’ll take every opportunity to touch a males groin, or brush up against him, I’ll make sure my boobs are in his face constantly, or that I’m allowing my skirt to ride up showing off my undies, if I’m wearing any, or my bare pussy if I’m not.
I’ve honestly lost track of the number of males I’ve landed in bed with through my behaviour, but I’m certainly not complaining.
My husband loves to watch me being handled by other men whenever we go out, and I know that I can go as far as I want with them, there never comes a point where I have to say stop.
My husband is at sea most of the time, and he’s fully aware that my behaviour doesn’t change the moment he sets sail, if anything, it makes me even sluttier, because I know he doesn’t want me to sit alone at home waiting for his return, he fully expects me to go out and pick males up for sex. And he isn’t disappointed, I love the hunt, and I love to shock strangers by talking about my shaven pussy, or bouncy tits, before they’ve even got any further than a discreet grope. I like to think that by behaving like a total slut, I’m making it easier for guys to chat me up, and ultimately, screw me. BJs in dark corners are a regular thrill for me, as is giving hand relief, while explaining to them what I want them to do when they take me home.
So you see guys. Us women can and do enjoy being sluts. Well, I certainly do