View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 07:54 PM

It's been awhile since I posted. Been busy and out of town.

Our white army friend left for Germany. It had been a few days since Brenda had her first black cock in her 19 year old pussy. She told me that she had loved her gang bang with the 3 of us. I asked if she would like to try Ray again. Maybe be alone with him. The thought of my young wife fucking a black guy alone was an exciting thought. Seeing a white woman in public with a black man in those days was extremely rare. I had an idea and called Ray to see if he could come on Saturday night. He said he had a hard on thinking about it.

I told Brenda that he was coming and she gave a little smile. He arrived about 9 on Saturday night. Brenda was hot and ready. What I was going to do was leave them in the living room fully dressed and I would leave for one hour. Brenda had agreed. They were sitting in different chairs when I left. I rode around for an hour occasionally driving by our house. I could see the bedroom light on. My cock was dripping and hard the whole time just thinking about what might be going on. The hour finally passed and I got back home.

As I walked in, I could hear her moaning. When I walked in, Ray had her legs over his shoulders and was fucking her really fast. Her tits were bouncing. Ray was covered with sweat. The look on Brenda's face was of pure pleasure. Ray looked up at me and smiled. Ray stopped, rolled her over and started fucking her doggy. He got a pillow and put it under her stomach to raise her butt higher. Then started pounding her pussy. With a groan, he filled her pussy with his hot cum. I could see her squeezing her butt cheeks on his cock. When he pulled out, a gob of his cum came with it. Brenda stayed in that position breathing hard.

Ray had fucked her fast and hard the whole hour that I was gone. He had waited till I got back so I could see him cum in her. Ray wanted to take a shower before leaving. While he was in the shower, Brenda told me that he had not stopped during the time I was gone. She was so weak, she could hardly go to the bathroom. She had got the fucking of her life. Before leaving, Ray asked if he could visit us again. I told him I would call him.