View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 01:14 PM

I first did our neighbor Kathy when we were in our mid twenty's. I watched her over the back fence for over a year till we met them and got to know them well. We would go over to there house and play cards or watch TV. Soon Kathy and I were eyeing each other. It didn't take long after that. The first time was when her husband was working nights. I told her to leave the back door unlocked and I would come over. Around 2am I snuck over to there house and found the door was unlocked. I opened it and quietly made my way to there bedroom. Kathy was a sleep in there bed. I touched her and she woke an reached up and pulled me to her without saying a word. We kissed and our hands were all over each other. She had a nighty on and no under panties. I was wearing sweats and a pair of shoes. No underwear. I pulled off my sweats and slid into bed with her. We couldn't get enough of each other. Our lips never parted and our hands were everywhere. In less than a minute I had my fingers deep into her. Soon I climbed onto her and slid my rock hard cock into her. She shoved up hard to meet me with her legs spread wide open. That first time I was so excited I don't think I lasted more than just a few strokes. I shot load after load deep into her. She didn't last either. We both had roaring orgasms. We had been wanting each other for so long and now that it finally happened it was wonderful. The whole meeting that first time couldn't of lasted more than a half hour. We met again in a motel a few days later and fucked all afternoon. We fucked so much we were both really soar the next day. I have fucked Kathy for years now and even though she has changed out husbands she still fucks me. Her husband or my wife have never found out.