Thread: swinging fun
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:47 PM

Default story continued

Carol kissed me deep and said that she really needed fucked if I was up to it, I was hard and climbed up on her as she laid back. Mary said don’t cum in her I need fucked too and Bob is out of commission! Carol said don’t worry I won’t be long. She was moaning as soon as I sank into her used pussy. She was right, when my cock hit bottom she tensed up, her head fell back as she arched her hips forward. She let out one of those long silent screams she was famous for, it seemed longer than usual and when I started to get a little worried she grabbed my hips and started to buck as she squirted cum all over my cock, she rarely squirted so it was a huge turn on for me and I almost lost it myself. She slowly relaxed and kissed me again, she asked if I came, I said no, she said why am I so wet then? I can feel it running down my ass? I told her she squirted; she got red in the face and looked at Mary, telling her how sorry she was for wetting the sheets. Mary said who cares just get off his cock I need it for a while. I got up and asked for a towel, she dragged me into a small bathroom and sat on the toilet; she peed and said I have to get rid of this as she pulled out her tampon. I could not help notice it was clean, she said I know I am sorry but I usually don’t fuck the guys we fool around with, but I need your cock, and you took Bob out of the equation. She walked over with a towel and dried off my wet dick and balls, she grabbed my hand and we went back into the bedroom, Bob was asleep and Carol was standing there holding her pussy with obviously wet hands, Mary threw her the towel and dropped on the bed spreading her legs as she pulled me down. I crawled up on her as she guided my cock into her pussy. She gasped as I entered her so I stopped and asked if I hurt her, she said no it just surprised her and asked me to roll over so she could be on top. What’s a guy to do, I rolled over and she sank down on me faster that I thought she would. She stayed there and looked over at Carol saying I could get used to this! With her hands on my chest she ground her pussy hard on my cock. It was very tight and felt great, she kept at for some time and the way she was doing it I started to feel the beginning of a mind blowing cum. I told her if she wanted to cu she better do it soon before I cum and she lost her ride. She started to vibrate her ass and pound my hard, Carol came over and held her tits, pinching her nipples, and she asked her if she was ready to cum on her husband’s dick. Mary let out a long yes between clenched teeth as she violently drover her hot pussy on my cock, Carol was cheering her on with comments like, “fuck that dick” “pound him with it”, “take his cock”. Not really sure what all she said I was trying my best not to cum. Finally Mary let out a scream and drove her hot wet pussy all the way down to my balls, I felt her legs quivering as she jerked all over like she was stuck on my cock. I could not take it any longer and felt my cum surge out of me and flood her pussy it was great to feel her pussy spasm on me as I drained my balls into her. Carol laid her back onto the bed and looked at my shriveling cock, she smiled and asked if she had a good pussy, I just laughed she sucked me into her mouth and licked me clean.

We soon left Bob, never woke up and Mary apparently did not tell him that she fucked me. Apparently he did not like sharing her pussy, that’s why she had the tampon in. She told Carol this and asked that we not tell him. She would occasionally meet me after that for some private fun but we were never able to meet again as a foursome since his job moved out of state and they had to move.