Thread: Stretched
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gippy_fun View Post
I need some advice.

One of my regular boyfriends tells me I have a tight pussy all the time, and he seems to enjoy it. He other night he told me he wants to stretch me out so my hubby knows I am not only hubby's. I think he is talking about stretching me most times I see him and getting me very large.

I like having lots of fun but also like being in control.

Should I give my pussy to my boyfriend for him to stretch as he likes? It turns me on to think I am his little project and I would love to tease hubby with a loose pussy when I get home.
I've been fucking my neighbor's wife for a couple years now. Not long after we started he said something to her about her pussy feeling more loose than it used to.
I asked her how big his cock is and she said it's about 5 inches long and really thin. She also told me how she loves the way my cock feels and that it feels like I'm stretching her out. She does seem to cum pretty easy everytime I fuck her.
I just checked out your pics and I would love to help stretch out that cute sexy little pussy of yours baby and send you home to hubby with my cum seeping out of it. You are so sexy and I just love your tits.
Please keep posting, thanks