View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:57 PM

Default Somethig Similar Again

Since we had so much luck with the furniture delivery man, we're going to try something similar. I got this idea from the poster who had their carpets cleaned and left hard copy photos under the edge of the bed.

We're going to have a carpet cleaner come clean the living room rug sometime when Shy Wife is gone (but she knows all about this). When he's almost finished, I'll leave the check for him on my laptop keyboard, and excuse myself to the basement while I work on a project. I'll use my skill saw and make a gazillion cuts on one piece of lumber. As long as he hears the saw, he'll know it's safe to keep looking.

Of course, we'll have pictures of Shy Exhibitionist Wife toggling on the desktop. The photos will be obviously flashing photos, but cropped just short of being indecent. The desktop icon will be showing with blown up photos of Shy Wife holding her wet lips apart. I don't think he would pick up the check without noticing. But he'd have to move the mouse to make the desktop file show up full screen. And I will know if the mouse has been moved

I'll let you all know what happens. Has anyone else tried something like this?

Last edited by adder; 08-17-2014 at 06:22 PM.