Thread: Beginnings
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:49 AM

Default Beginnings

I've read some very entertaining and titillating stories here on DMW and while going through some old photos of the good old days, I found something I'd written years ago about my our sexual adventures and thought I should share...

Yes, my wife is a hot wife.. not nearly as active now as I'd like her to be though. I was always the instigator as she was from a southern baptist family and had some pretty stern teachings about morals and sex and such. We started out skinny dipping with other people, sometimes groups of people and playing strip poker on occasion which never really lead to anything but it was still pretty hot back in the early days of exploration. We used to have sex in the same room (our own partners) with her sister and her hubby and that even went on with her sisters second husband. They'd (she and her sister) take baths together just to tease us now and then but again.. strict raising forbade any taboo sister/sister kinda thing.

Our first step over the line was a threesome with a buddy of mine while I was in the army, we were in Germany at the time and we fantasized about it for several months before I finally talked her into it and found the nerve to ask him to join us.

I don't know why but I figured their first time together should be alone so they went off in the bedroom where he must have screwed her for two hours.. sitting outside the door listening to the sounds of them was awesome... it was pleasure/pain as we were very young and I didn't quite have a handle on my jealousy at the time but we got it sorted out. I had her later that night .. my very first sloppy seconds.

Then he came over one night and we got the kids to bed and all got pretty toasty then settled in on the couch with her between us. I started kissing and fondling her as he just pretty much watched and with a bit of encouragement from her,( she pulled out his cock and began stroking it) (too hot!) he eventually joined in. We each sucked on a nipple as we took turns fingering her till I slid down her shorts and started going down on her. They were kissing as he fondled her breasts and I licked and fingered her pussy.

We ended up in the bedroom where I slid inside her as she gave him head... it was such a turn on to watch her suck him and then we changed places and I got to watch him fuck her while she sucked me... dammit man.. I was hooked. It was incredibly hot watching her and hearing her moan as she came on his cock. We tried every position imaginable through the course of the evening including us taking turns between her legs as the other watched.. I'd dump my load in her and move out and he'd slide in.. we went on like that for hours.. I came five times that night. It was everything I dreamed it would be...

I met my wife through her sister.... we had a class together in high school where she was the teachers assistant. She used to tease my mercilessly.. play with my hair.. tell me how cute I was.. all in the presence of the whole class. She did it of course just to embarrass me and in my younger years.. that was pretty easily acheived. I , of course, developed a thing for her as she was older and built like you wouldn't believe... I often stated that she had gotten to whole family's allotment of boobs as she was like a 44DD and the other two sisters were slight of breast. I would give her and her sister (my future wife) rides home from school at times and that's where it all began.

And yes.. I did get to live out that fantasy...
The guy who would ultimately become her first husband and I also shared some classes and we used to hang together.. their mom worked at night so we would drop by every evening for some cuddling and the such. We'd had sex in the same bed many times and though he and I were definetly into the possiblity of a little swap action, the girls were definately not... well my wife for sure but her sis did tend to be a bit on the wilder side.

After I went in the military and we got stationed overseas, back home, her sister and her hubby got a divorce. While on a training mission I ran into a guy I had known stateside and after a night of drunken bar hopping, I talked him into writing her sis a letter. This led to him and her hooking up and his eventually bringing her and her son over to Germany to live with him. Though we were stationed on opposite sides of the country, we still managed frequent visits and at times, she would come stay with us for a few weeks if he were in the field.

We continued having same room sex, strip poker and the such , spending a large amount of our free time together for the duration of our tour of duty.

Actually, our first official swap was with her and her husband.. many years later, we were back home and they were down for their yearly visit, I finally broached the subject to him and he was in agreement. So we approached the ladies about it and while the sis was definately good with it, my wife was somewhat hesitant. She didn't really like him in "that way" but I suppose she took one for the team and we finally did the same room thing .. with each others spouses. Unfortuantely it was only the once and while I still found her sis very appealing and loved being with her I realized again how much I really loved watching another man between my wifes legs.

I had remained friends with her sis's ex hubby and he was around a lot.. I was constantly sharing the many pics I had taken of the mrs in various stages of undress and he most certainly had a thing for her. Sometimes we would skinny dip and even had sex on a blanket while he lay next to us back in the sun worshipping days. I had always wanted her to let him join us.. he had a friggin' huge cock and I wanted terribly to see her ride it but she was having none of that. I suppose it was all for the best proving once again that her judgement was much better than mine.

Several years passed without incident and we started hanging with some different couples who were a bit more open minded. It was party time all around and I was playing music at the time so we were at some party somewhere almost every weekend. The kids were old enough to fend for themselves by then so we had a good bit of free time.