Thread: Beginnings
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:10 AM

Default Chapter III

Continuing with my encouragement to explore sexually, I had bought her some condoms to have in case she decided to give him, (or anyone) a try so She put two condoms in her purse just to appease me I think. Well after waiting impatiently (as I usually do), The day finally came.... My baby called shortly after I had gotten home and said she would be late and that I shouldn't worry. I told her to have fun and think of me and she assured me she would.
She said she arrived at his place as he was trying to build a fire, having no luck he asked if she would try as he went to take a shower. She agreed and soon had a cozy fire going and she was laid back stretched out on the floor when he came out of the shower. He joined her on the floor and they began to make small talk but soon were kissing and touching each others bodies.
She was wearing a black lace undies set that she had bought for just this occasion. It really turned me on that she had bought them with him in mind and the fact that she had made plans to let him have her that night was very erotic.

They had been making out for a while hot and heavy mostly kissing and touching with him fingering her as she stroked his cock under his towel. He finally asked if she brought any protection and she said she had, retreiving one of the condoms I had provided from her purse. He invited her to the bedroom where they lay back on the bed together naked... his cock stood at attention and she slowly stroked it before lowering her lips to kiss it's large head.
She said she thought he was going to come then and there so she backed off a bit.. watching him watch her as her tongue toyed with his cock and after having to stop a couple of times to keep him from coming, he asked if he could please fuck her .. yep.. he said please, and asked if she would get on top.
She then retrieved a condom and slowly rolled it down his swollen cock then positioned herself above him. Then placing the head of his cock at her opening then Slowly slid down. She said that the head was fat.. much fatter than mine but his shaft wasn't as thick or as long. But she said it really felt good inside her so she started rocking back and forth ever so slightly placing her hands on his chest as she did.
He asked if she liked his cock and she told him she liked the big head and that it felt good inside her. He told her he liked her pussy too as his breath quickened... It was only seconds later that he yelled "oh shit!" and came.

They lay on the bed and talked for a while then she told him she had to go. They kissed goodbye and he gave her a hug as she started home to me.
Well you can figure what happened when she got home and told me the special story she had for me. I paid homage to her as she told me in great detail what she had done and how good it had felt. She said she only wished he would have lasted longer.