Thread: Beginnings
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:22 AM

Default Chapter V

It was a rainy sunday afternoon when my baby came home from town and announced she was going to take a bath and "smooth up" a bit. I thought she might be anticipating some more tongue action like she had received earlier that day so I smiled told her that would be just fine. When I came back to the bedroom later, she was at the computer checking her email but stood and started putting on her bra and panties soon after I sat down.
I asked what she was doing and she told be that she had to go as she continued dressing. When I asked where, she told me that she was going to make me another story.
I became giddy as a schoolboy as I watched her finish dressing in her sexy shorts and tank top. She smelled yummy and I simply had to taste her before she left. She was already swollen and wet with anticipation of the nights events so I sucked greedily at her smooth flesh. I finally let her go after taking some pictures of her getting ready for her young stud and watching her paint her toe nails red for her adventure.

She arrived home with another great story for my collection and a wet and slightly swollen pussy. My heart fluttered in my chest as she lay back on the bed and started relaying her story...

When she got there he was outside, she said he seemed happy to see her and showed her his car he had bought recently then invited her inside and she sat down as he put away his tools and washed up to join her. He sat beside her on the couch and gave her a warm hug and a kiss and they made small talk as usual but before long he was kissing and playing with her breasts as he tried to work his fingers up the leg of her shorts.
She said he then unzipped her pants and slid them and her panties down and off her legs as she lay back now naked from the waist down and began fingering her as he kissed her breasts and lips. He told her he had missed her and said "wanna know how much?" with that he pulled down his shorts to reveal his cock throbbing against it's white cotton entrapments. She stroked and toyed with it as he fingered her from behind making it easier for her lower her mouth to his swollen member and tease the head with her tongue before engulfing it completely.
He placed one of his fingers at her tight little asshole and asked if she had ever had it there. She told him her husband gets it there on occasion but not very often. He laid his head back and started moaning with pleasure as she stroked and sucked his cock but she wasn't going to let him come just yet so she sat up beside him on the couch grasping his rigid member.
She said he then took her hand and pulled her on top of him and began squeezing and kissing her breasts as he rubbed his cock up and down her opening. He began working his big head inside her but she wasn't going to let him have that just yet and once again sat back on the couch beside him.
She asked if he enjoyed watching her last time they were together and he said yes he did and moved closer... as she licked her fingers and began massaging her swollen clit, she grinned at him and said "it's not wet enough"{hint,hint} and brought her fingers to her lips for another lick. He seemed to enjoy the show and squatted on the floor between her spread legs.

As she continued he moved up between her legs to her neck and began lightly kissing her neck and breasts and started working his way down across her stomach and just when she thought he was going to go for it, he averted his attention to her ankle and lifted it high as he kissed his way up to her calf.
She said that when he had her leg raised high he tried again to stuff his throbbing, still bare cock into her and she then told him no..not without protection and he said he guessed they should use one and asked if she would put it on.
She slid the sheath over its bulging head and rolled it down the shaft. She said she slid her ass to the edge of the couch and he started working his member inside her but she said she could not get situated and kept squirming till she finally asked if he were comfortable. He said " yes..are you?" and she told him no..not really. So he asked if she would like to go to the bedroom and she said she would be much more comfortable there.

He walked behind her to his bedroom, hard cock swaying and told her there were some clean clothes on the bed she needed to just move to the side. So she got on the bed on all fours and began to move the clothes when she felt his hands on her hips and his cock being guided to her exposed asshole.
She said she asked what he thought he was doing then he laughed and slid inside her now very wet pussy... After sliding it in to the hilt he asked if she liked it slow and easy or hard and fast. She told him to start slow and easy then work up to hard and fast.
He began slowly at first but increasing his tempo with every stroke he soon was hammering her pretty good so she reached between her legs and squeezed his balls pulling him into her harder. He was fucking her fast and hard when she felt his body begin to tense up so figuring he was about to come, she quickly pulled his cock out of her and lay on her back on the bed.
She said he didn't miss a beat as he crawled between her legs guiding his shaft back into her opening and continued his hard fast rythym. She dug her finger nails into his ass and thrust her pelvis to match his every and just as she was about to come... he came.

We had a good snicker and I told her I was sorry that he wasn't able to maintain and once again offered my services to help her relieve any pent up passion. As we talked afterward I suggested maybe next time he should get sloppy seconds and she readily agreed and said that sounded like a great idea to her.