Thread: Hot wifery II
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:47 AM

Default and on

He then sat back and lifted her dress over her head and dropped it in a pile on the floor leaving her totally naked. He moved back to her now exposed breasts and continued his expert manipulation of her sensitive nipples with his fingers and hot mouth. She moaned again as he slid his fingers once again into her wet swollen pussy, moving her ass to match the rhythm of his thrusting digits.
As she came again, thrashing in the chair she said he let out a low moan and stated that he didn't mean for that to happen but continued sucking and chewing her rock hard nipples. She took that to mean that he had come in his pants but it did not distract him from his attention to her nipples or her juicy swollen cunt.
Suddenly, they heard a rather loud noise in the living room which gave them both a start and brought them back to the reality that there were other people still in the house. She quickly slid her dress back on so they could go investigate. He went to bathroom and she returned to the living room to find the older salesman had gone leaving just the younger brother watching TV and drinking his beer.
She sat and talked with him for awhile and she said he didn't act as if he suspected anything. I told her that he was just waiting for his turn to which she just laughed. Anyway, he left before long leaving just her and the older brother who suggested they go check on the ant situation in the spare bedroom. After briefly taking care of that situation, she told him that she had better be going as it was getting late. He then moved up behind her and put his hands on her waist pressing his obvious bulge against her ass as he told her that he still had not gotten to slide inside her."You would want that?" she teased as pushed back into him grinding her sweet ass on his now throbbing cock.
He caressed her breasts and kissed the back of her neck as she leaned forward on the back of the chair offering her sweet cunt to him. He slid down his pants and rubbed his cock across her ass massaging the head with the soft flesh he found there. " I guess we'd better use something" he said as he probed her wet, swollen opening with the head of his cock. She said " Yes we had" and he said he had something around there somewhere but she reached for her purse and laid one of her condoms on the back of the chair.
He slid the condom on flipped up the back of her dress exposing her beautiful ass to his view and starting easing into her. She is very tight and he was having a bit of difficulty then asked, "Is this going to work?" With that She lifted one leg, putting it on the back of the chair and arched her back pushing into him as his cock slid deep inside her.
She said he was very hard and filled her up quite nicely. She reached between her legs and carressed his balls as he slowly started sliding in and out of her by now throbbing pussy.
He held her hips and began plunging in and out as she moaned loudly. With long hard strokes his young cock hammered into her dripping pussy as she met his every thrust, moaning for him to fuck her. Oh!... Oh!... yes! she screamed as her pussy juices flowed coating his cock with her come.
He plowed into her with renewed vigor at her encouragement bending her over the chair to shove every centimeter of his cock into her depths. After several minutes at that pace she felt his cock swell inside her readying for it's explosion. He slammed deep into her and emptied his load.. pumping again and again till his load was spent. He finally stepped back allowing his shrunken cock slide from her opening caressing her lovely ass once more before retreating. Their hearts pounded and their bodies coated with sweat, they gathered themselves and adjourned to the living room.
She went to the bathroom but did not clean up because she knows I love to smell his scent/ sex on her. They made small talk for awhile then thanked each other for a great night and he walked her to the door.
Of course she relayed the story to me as I tongued her freshly fucked, smooth shaved pussy for hours. We had amazing sex all that night and the next day and the next. At 45 my baby is still a knockout, great body.. beautiful tits, great ass and the best smile I have ever seen. Many men would love to have her and they can can only guess at what I and choice few others already know.. she is a great fuck and can give a blowjob that could make a grown man weep. I told her she should be proud, she was able to make a 28 year old guy come in his pants without so much as touching his cock.