Thread: Hot wifery II
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:52 AM

Default You can get everything at Walmart..

" I met this cute guy today in Walmart" she said with a proud smile and twinkle in her eye. "He's young" she said teasingly... she went on to describe this guy to me and how he flirted with her as they talked. She said he asked if she knew any single ladies that might be interested in meeting him indicating to her that he was unattached. "Is he fuckable?" I asked with a grin.."he could be" she said in return. Of course I was elated that she had relayed her story so I happily went about enjoying all of her pleasures assuring her that she had been a very good girl indeed.
I had been telling her for months now to go out and get laid.. I told her some "strange" would do her good and a little boost of selfconfidence is always a good thing. We used the discussion of that possiblity as fuel for our sex life for a couple of weeks.
I asked her daily if she had seen him like a kid at Christmas I just couldn't wait to see if she would play the seductive slut and go fuck this guy. Of course I couldn't wait to hear all the juicy details of her story as I devoured her dripping pussy.

She always likes to surprise me and finally one day she did. She had made arrangements with him for a possible meet one Saturday afternoon and though we had houseguests at the time, she managed to sneak one in. While I was out riding the bike and she had a bit of time alone, she got clean and smooth then slipped on a nice slinky little summer dress with no panties and went to meet him at his apartment.
When I got back home I found a message on my cell phone telling me not to worry and the she would be home later. Man! I have grown to love those phone calls.. the ones where she tells me she'll be home later but doesn't give any details.... they usually lead to really cool stories.
Several hours later she arrived at home where she quickly lead me into the bedroom and gave me a deep tongue kiss letting me taste his cock on her breath. I slid my hand between her legs to find her wet and swollen and my cock instantly sprang to life.
She stepped back and with eyes wide with wonder she said" He was this big!" she made a motion with her hands a circle nearly as big as a coke can. "Mmmmm" I said as I put my arm around her waist. She said he was pretty long too and that she felt really full when he fucked her.
" Cutie got a big one, cutie got a big one.." I chanted as I fingered her dripping cunt. My cock swollen and twitching as I got the mental image of her sliding down onto his huge cock. I laid her back on the bed sliding her dress up above her hips and slowly licked and sucked her lips and nibbled at her swollen clit. She was even more delicious than usual and I probed as deeply with my tongue as I could savoring her juices as I went.
I had to wait till that night for the whole story but it turnsout that it was well worth the wait....

She said she was pretty nervous when she got there but he helped put her at ease when he met her at the door with a warm smile and invited her in. They talked for awhile about nothing in particular to take the edge off things. At a lull in the conversation he finally worked the subject around to sex...
Her heart fluttered as he asked if the reason she came over was because she was interested in having sex with him. She replied that she was indeed and assured him that her husband (me) was perfectly allright with it and even in fact encourages her to do so.
With that assurance he slid closer to her kissing her as his hands explored her body. She was very responsive and melted into his arms as they lay back on the couch. He continued kissing her lips and down her neck as he fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples gently. She tugged at his shirt and he moved back so she could lift it over his head then rubbed her hands down his chest to his swollen member trapped inside his pants.
His fingers soon found her now very wet pussy and he began licking and sucking her nipples as they worked their way inside her. She moaned appreciatively and offered her hot mouth to his tougue as he began massaging her clit and working his fingers in and out of her slowly.
He asked if she would like to go to the bedroom and she noddded in agreement so he took her hand and led the way. Once there she slid off her dress and stood before him naked as she watched him removing his pants then sliding down his underwear. When his cock sprang into view she just muttered "mmmmmmm... nice.." "you like my cock? " he asked as he slowly stroked it, causing it to grow even bigger. " It's nice and thick" she purred kneeling in front of him.
She took it in both her hands and marveled at the size as she began licking and stoking the throbbing head. She stretched her mouth wide and commenced engulfing his huge member little by little as she toyed with his balls. She said he was a definite mouthful and it toook some time but she finally managed to work it all down her throat. His pubic hairs tickled her nose as he began slowly fucking her throat with his huge cock. He was more than twice as thick as me and easily as long so she had to move slowly till her muscles loosened up enough to accomodate his mass.
He put his hands on the back of her head and moaned as he began thrusting his hips plunging his cock deep down her throat. She alternated letting him fuck her throat and licking and kissing his shaft and balls till she thought he might come, then stood and walked over to the bed.
She sat down and indicated he should lay back and asked if he had a condom as the ones she brought along probably wouldn't fit. He replied to the affirmative and retreived one from the bedside table drawer and slid it down the length of his fat cock. She then mounted him and began kissing him and grinding into him feeling his cock tease her opening. She raised up on one knee and grasping his thick shaft, lowered herself onto his massive rod. She said she was really wet but it still took some time before she could work all of his member inside her. He fondled her breasts and nipples as she started plunging up and down on his cock almost painfully stretching her as he disappeared inside her. She sat up with arched back and hands on his chest and wriggled her ass as she pressed against him assuring she had every inch of his thick cock inside her.
She slowly began riding him as he squeezed and kissed her breasts, her senses tingling from the feel of his hot mouth and the thickness of the cock moving inside her. She had been coming from the moment he had started sliding into her so she was plenty wet and swollen as he began thrusting his hips up to meet her down strokes. " Mmmmm.. I love your smooth pussy" he whispered as their tempo increased to a near frenzy. She moaned aloud at her approaching orgasm throwing her head back as she came grinding into his hips. She felt his cock swell bigger still inside her as he readied to deliver his load. She reached back squeezing his balls, coaxing him to come as he grunted his load out deep inside her.
After a short break she gave him a kiss and said she had to go but hoped they'd get together again soon. With that she slid her little summer dress back on, straightened her hair and with a warm wet kiss to him she was back on her way to me.