View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:15 AM

There are rules you need to have between you. First for me I had the final say so if anything was really not acceptable then I could say no and my partner would ensure I was not bothered. You are there to enjoy something wild so I would be wild. Condoms only for vaginal or anal sex no compromise. Oral sex is ok without condoms as the risk is very low and sucking a cock with a condom is very unpleasant. No cum in mouth just to keep it even safer. If your cock is not clean then sorry mate no sucking no fucking. Maximum number of guys at one time is two so it can be controlled.

Yes guys do try it on that is natural so when taking it doggy I always put my hand back to make sure he has the condom on as they slip it off when you cant see. Make it clear from the start guys respect that and make sure they know not to cum in your mouth as the risk is low but there is still a risk. Kissing is very intimate for me so I don't let guys kiss me unless I make the move it is recreational sex and for pleasure and fun only. Guys can look and feel freely no restrictions there sometimes there are women there they are also welcome.

It is great fun with the right controls and parameters and you can just go wild and have fun safely.

Enjoy yourself