View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:16 AM

Smile How many peoplemyou fucked

Whaoo thats a lot of cocks , congratulation, i am married and my wife fucked a lot before we were married. She told me she used to have from 4 to 6 boyfriends at same time they knew eachother and they would fuck her every day after school,, so i guess she hasent had as many different cocks like you did becuase she mostly got fucked by same guys every day,, when she told me this i got really horny and asked her if she wanted to do same with few of my friends , she agreed on it rigth away , and now we get toghether few times a week to have group sex with her , she just loves it. ,she must orgasms 10 times at each session,, she allways ask when we will do it next, i guess givingmthe wife what she wants is better for both of us,, i olso got lucky because some of the guys like my butt, one day while i was on top of her one come over and started to rub his dick at my ass , it felt good so i did not complain but pretty soon i felt his cock pushing at my asshole. , hentold me to relax , i was too excited to complain. So pretty soon he was all in and started to fuck me, i was still inside my wife and my cok got even harder. She asked me how i liked it. She told me they planned it , from that day on i got to share some of the same coks she got, so far around 15 guys fucked me aldready. , in my life i only fucked 14 women so i only jad sex with 24 peopleimage.jpg

Last edited by joe12345; 07-15-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Post pics