View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:23 AM

I got a call last night from Ron and he wants to take me out to dinner again and then go back to his house and fuck. He asked me to stay the night with him. I discussed it Dave and he said that it would be ok with him if I am ok with doing it again. I told him that means he will have to wait until the next day to clean me up and get those good sloppy seconds he loves so much. I figure I will probably fuck Ron again in the morning and then rush home to share Ron's hot steamy load with my waiting hubby. I would like to tell Ron that I am Dave's wife but I don't want to hurt him so I guess I will just continue like things are. I really like that Ron is so turned on by me and wants my pussy again. He hasn't been with very many women and I am like the fourth. I must say that he really wants to please me and is worried that his cock wasn't big enough. I told him that it was great and it was pretty good. I am going to make sure he is well taken care of even if it means my pussy feels like hamburger the next day.