View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshub View Post
my wife enjoys flashing her pussy but only to a few close freinds.Most times she makes it seem accidental but have watched her rub it a few times for 2 lucky freinds.We have talked about going further but are both too reseerved to go that extra step.Still a fun fantasy though!
I've had a few of my friend's wives or girlfriends flash me through the years and I ended up fucking every one of them. I especially remember this one when I was in my mid 20's. My friend Dennis had just married this little hottie named Cindy. We were playing a game called Risk one night and it can last pretty long.
Dennis lost and went over to watch some tv while Cindy and I finished playing. He fell asleep after just a little while and I kept mixing drinks for me and Cindy. I was mixing them pretty strong... hehehe. She said she needed to use the bathroom and I told her it was getting hot in here and maybe she should undo a couple of her buttons while she's in there. When she came back she had unbuttoned several buttons and asked me if that was better. I said oh hell yeah, a lot better. We were keeping our voices low but I don't think a firecracker could have woke Dennis, he was really out of it..lol. I could see most of her bra and it was really a sexy bra, it was just white but I got a hardon just looking at it. After a few minutes I moved to the chair beside her and said I have a much better view from here..lol.
I told her I sure would love to see her tits and nipples and she started saying something about them being too small. I said let me see and I'll be the judge of that. She pulled one out of her bra and it was kinda small but so, so sexy. Her nipples were already hard so I leaned over and kissed and sucked that one a little. She said we can't do that here, Dennis might wake up. So we went outside and to make this story shorter I got her around to the side of the house and fucked her. I just pulled her pants and panties down and bent her over and did her doggy style while reaching around and playing with those sexy titties. I did get to fuck her a couple more times after that but then she started feeling guilty about it and we stopped.
I love it when women flash me