View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:30 AM

Default Oh My I Can't Believe My Eyes

My pussy has recovered from Friday night fucks. My hubby and I got together with Ron again. It was really hot. We went to Ron's place this time. I started off sucking Ron's sexy six plus inches. It wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth and filled me full of cum. It was a lot of seamen and it was dripping from my mouth so I shared it with my hubby by kissing him while my mouth was full. This was really erotic and we both enjoyed it. So then I sucked my hubby's cock and he filled my mouth also. So I shared his seamen with Ron by kissing him. Then the next thing I know Ron is on his knees sucking Dave's cock. It didn't stop their either. Ron was sucking my mans tool and rubbing his ass. Then the next thing I know Dave squirts some KY on his cock and then starts fucking Ron bent over his sofa. Oh my it was really crazy and I started fingering myself watching my hubby fucking Ron. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Dave actually filled Ron's ass full of cum and Ron really was loving it. Well it turns out that Ron loves both men and women. I wanted my turn and so Ron fucked me and filled my pussy full of cum. Then Dave grabbed me and bent me over the sofa and he fucked me in my ass. I hate getting fucked in the ass but he did it anyway. I must say that it wasn't so bad but I would rather have my pussy filled any day. My man was so fucking forceful he took no prisoners making sure Ron and I know who's in charge in this threesome. It really turns me on that he is being so dominant and masculine. I think this threesome is going places and he has promised me that he will set me up to get fucked by four men next time.