View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Damn, she's cute. Your cousin was lucky to be in her first threesome
I hope you have lots more pics of her.
Did you ever get to fuck her after you broke up?
Thank you, Burllleee. Yes, I fucked her quite a bit after we broke up. I'm still very much in contact with her.

I have a lot of photos of her, she loved to pose for me. Today when we talk about the old times, we laugh and say its a good thing we didn't have the cameras and computers back then that we have now... or we really would have gotten into trouble.

I'm starting with these B&W photos because there is a interesting story about them connected to the threesome. Suzi didn't think my cousin would be interested in having a threesome with us because he never showed that type of sexual interest in her (being she was my girlfriend)... plus she was a little self-conscious of her body compared to some of the other girls she knew he'd been with. Her tits were 36A's and all the other girls we hung out with were much bigger, and those were the ones my cousin mostly went for. (Even though I assured her my cousin would jump at the chance to bang her)

So to get his interest, we came up with the idea of letting him "accidentally" see a nude photo of her that got "mistakenly" mixed in with some normal photos of her. These B&W ones I'm posting here are the normal photos she posed for him to see. The nudes we took a few days later. I was going to school for graphic arts at the time, so I was able to sneakily get the film developed and prints made.

Even as she was posing for the pictures, Suzi didn't really think anything was going to come of the idea really. She really believe my cousin wouldn't be remotely interested so would probably never see any of the photos we were taking.

(I noticed that the pics are showing up kinda small, so I tried to find closer face views. More pics to come as soon I can get around to converting them from .tiff formats to one that can be posted here.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SUZI06B3.jpg (13.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg SUZI03D2.jpg (12.0 KB, 67 views)