Thread: Workplace sex
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 03:22 AM

The only sex I had at work was with my wife Jane. When we first got married I worked at a local tire store as a tire changer. Funny thing is I got the job because the one owner was the brother of a girl I went to school with and had taken to the prom. She told me about her brother who was partners in a tire store and if I needed a job she would put a good word in for me. I managed to work up from tire changer to the manager. I had my own keys to the shop. I use to work on my Trans Am after work. One Sunday I was putting in a new carpet and Jane was with me keeping me company. I had both bucket seats out and the bay door was down. She asked if I wanted to fuck in the car with the seats out. I said yes of course and we found ourselves naked fucking in the car inside the shop. It was a big turn on and the sex was totally hot. We were so into it that we didn't even hear the front door open. It was one of the guys I worked with, Craig. He was looking in the car at us and said, "hey guys what ya doing". I asked him what do you think. He said, " well it looks like your installing a new carpet and wanted to christen it". I got up off my wife Jane and Craig was now looking at her and he loved what he saw. Jane asked Craig if he would like to join in. He said sure, what else would he have said. So we took turns fucking Jane in the car on the hood, the trunk, in the back office. Jane sucked Craig's cock and this really turned me on so much. He came inside my wife in the back office and then I got sloppy seconds and filled her pussy next. She was dripping cum on the sofa in the office which we left there. Craig put his clothes back on and I asked him why he came to the shop. He said he totally forgot but that was fine cause he didn't feel like doing anything now anyway. It was crazy times back then. But I must say Craig was a real gentleman as he didn't tell anyone what we had done that Sunday. I think it was because he really liked Jane a lot and didn't want our business out there. It wasn't the only time Jane and I had a threesome with Craig but the only time at work. The only woman I had sex with at work though.