View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Hmmmm, let's see. I'm going to guess it's Suzi...lol
So you are still getting to fuck her even now? How about your cousin, is he still fucking her now? Is she married?
Please keep posting, thanks
She's married to her 2nd husband now. We haven't fucked since she met him, but she has given me a few blowjobs over the last few years. (She's still an expert at sucking cock!) I'm not sure exactly when she stopped fucking my cousin, but I know she was doing him right up to her first marriage (with another guy) at least.

Speaking of my cousin, it maybe a interesting fact to tell you that my cousin and I both meet Suzi at the same time, at a family friend's wedding. I'm posting a pic I have of her taken at the wedding so you can see what she looked like than at 16, the day we met.

My date cancelled at the last minute, so I got to ask her to dance most of the night and went home with her phone number. A few months later, we started dating.
I often wonder what Suzi would have thought that night when she met us, if she knew that in a few months she'd be losing her virginity to me... and only a couple years later she would be fucking both me and my cousin?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedd.jpg (9.3 KB, 177 views)