View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 12:51 AM

Default My hubby's done it. Great job honey!

Well my hubby has done it. Yes he is sucking cocks to please me and enjoying it. But that is not what I am talking about. My hubby has knocked up his secretary. The little slut isn't even thirty years old and she is pregnant. I didn't see this coming at all. It all started when his secretary of 18 years moved to another state. So my hubby finds this little hot cum sucking receptacle to replace her and she hasn't even been working there six months. All our children are grown and now he's going to be a daddy again. To top it all off the little slut is going to have the child as abortion is against her religion. It wasn't against her religion to fuck my husband at the office and everywhere else and not use any birth control. Hey I am ok with him fucking her but they should have used protection. Oh and it gets even better. She is still living with her parents and they are throwing her out when they found out she was doing a married man. I thought these church going pilgrim types are suppose to be understanding and all. I would never throw out one of my children like that for something of this nature. Hey I have compassion for her. So much that I have agreed that she can stay with us in our guest room. But I am going to make sure she knows the house rules. Mainly that I have seniority and tenure in this situation so she has to realize I am the head bitch. Jesus, I think we are going to be that fucking show " Sister Wives". I have know doubt my hubby will be fucking her so I am going to make up a schedule. She's not sleeping in my bedroom so he'll have to fuck her in the guest room. I must say I can see why he did it cause she is pretty fucking sexy and hot the little fucking whore. Ok I am jealous. I didn't think I would be but I am. My hubby even confessed he is thinking about marrying her. I told him he doesn't have to. Yes he is going to be paying child support for the next 18-20 years but he doesn't have to marry the slut. I will be posting up dates and sharing as this progresses. I still can't believe my hubby would be this irresponsible. Not like he didn't know her age wouldn't be a factor and unprotected sex with her could possible produce a pregnancy. :