Thread: Workplace sex
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 02:27 PM

Smile Workplace sex

I used to be a bellman at a hotel, 21 at the time. The head housekeeper was sweet and attractive, in her early 40s. She had a kid my age who worked in the restaurant. I would flirt with her, spank her when the chance arose, then one Sunday morning I checked a room out. I called her and told her to meet me there in 5 minutes. She did. As son as the door was closed, I had my tongue in her mouth and she was shaking with excitement. I had her on the bed and ate her out til she came, then I climbed on top of her. We fucked hard and fast and I came inside of her. These 5or 10 minute sessions went on for a few months every Sunday morning while the rest of the hotel was asleep. Occasionally we would have to answer radio or phone calls but it made it even more exciting.
When I was 18 I had just started at that hotel. The switchboard phone operator worked out a lot, always wore skirts and heels. She would say, come over for a hot tub. One day we both had a day off, so we arranged to go for a hike. We did, then went back to her place. I had her bikini top off in a few minutes ans soon we were in the basement , rolling around exploring each other. She was mid 40s. Her husband was a long haul trucker and was away for weeks at a time. That was my first blowjob and she took my virginity and it's by far one of my favourite experiences.
I have others but I will save them for later...needless to say, that hotel was a great job for hooking up