Thread: Workplace sex
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 01:04 PM

Default Boss

My wife has been fucking her married boss for several years. They do not fuck at work because every employee has a key to the office. They fuck at our house. At first, whenever her boss wanted some pussy, I had to 'find something to do' so he could come over and fuck my wife. I did not mind because I thought it was hot.

Eventually, they were fucking every week. My wife thought it was intrusive for me to have to leave the house every time her boss wanted to fuck her. Kate told him that I knew, and that I was okay with them having sex. Our house is set up where the entrance to our finished basement is near the foyer. Kate told her boss I would be home sometimes when he came over for their 'date'.

At first he would come in and they would just go downstairs for awhile and he would leave. He finally got comfortable with the fact that I knew he was fucking my wife, and now he usually says hello while he is here.

After Kate and her boss had been fucking for over a year, his wife also began working at the company. Even though Kate has become friends with her boss' wife, Kate still fucks the boss.

Rob