View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Years ago, when I was 16 or 17 (we can get away with drinking in the UK far younger than in the States) I was at a really dark club with my female cousin having a drink in a crowded part of the bar area. I was really tipsy and a guy very gently and tenderly slipped his hand up my skirt from behind and slowly stroked the inside of my top thighs very lightly. This got me aroused and so whilst i was still talking to Emma I slowly opened my legs just enough so that whoever was doing it could get the message and carry on. After a few minutes he then very gently eased his finger into me and started to slowly frig me. He did that so well I could feel my juices dripping down my leg and I asked Emma to go and get us another drink. As soon as she left I eased back onto his hand and grinded my pussy onto it so that eventually I came in a quick but gentle wave - this guy knew how to finger a girl's pussy. As soon as I'd cum Emma returned (thankfully!) and I told my cousin we had to move to a different part of the club and we did. There I casually asked her who'd been behind me and she said an overweight middle aged guy. I never saw his face and I guess I never will - but I still remember what he did to me as a really erotic and horny thing.