Thread: Hubby sells me
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:16 AM

kjs1961...I agree. Being around men who have fucked your wife and think that yoo do not know about it is fun. I like watching them try to act like nothing is going on.

My wife fucked the father of one of our daughter's school friends several times. We saw him with his wife and kids at school functions all of the time. I loved knowing he was fucking my wife.

My wife seduced a married guy who did the plumbing portion of a remodeling project at our house. He got to fuck her the last three days he was there. After that, whenever he had a job cancel or finished a job early, he would call Kate and ask to come by. He was fucking my wife a couple of times a month.

I asked Kate to call him and ask him to stop by and look at a problem one day after work. He was disappointed that I was home when he arrived. I announced that I was going to the gym and I would be back in just over an hour. I knew that they would be kissing before I got out of the driveway.

I was totally distracted during m workout, knowing that he was fucking my wife right then. I loved it. When I got home, he and my wife were sitting at the kitchen table having a drink. I grabbed a beer and joined them, I loved making small talk knowing that he had just fucked my wife and she was siting there with her pussy full of his cum.

Rob