View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:26 PM

I got in the car with hubby & left home middle of the afternoon wearing nothing but sandals. he took me to a highway nearby, stopped on the shoulder and set up a lawn chair by the car. I got out of the car & sat on the chair. All of it was planned for me to do a daring little show for hubby. Our car was between me & the road so people driving might catch only a glimpse of me at most. But as soon as I started playing with myself hubby drove away, leaving me totaly exposed. I looked for a place to hide but there wasnt any. I was so scared but I moved my chair right up to the edge of the road facing traffic, sat down & played with my pussy. When I heard trucks I threw my legs up & spread wide. I masturbated as they drove by. After 3 or 4 drove by I noticed they were slowing down as they passed. then 12 or 13 trucks drove by me bumper to bumper going maybe 5mph. I could acually make eye contact with them. I got so excited I had one of the most massive orgasms ive ever had! I squirted so much so hard I think some of it hit a truck.