View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 01:14 PM

We have many men friends that range from 40 to 70 yo that enjoy to visit and play with wife. I think some of them call each other because 3 or 4 will show up at the same time. All of the men we meet and know are regular blood donation guys so keeps a ck on hiv and other std's and all are married. Wife would rather bareback than condom fuck, she always cums when she feels them cum inside her pussy.
Wife is a real easy cummer though all you need to do is play with her tits and or rub her pussy and she is dripping wet but when you slide in a finger or 2 or 3 or your tounge she cums on the spot. You can always tell when wife cums her breathing changes and her lips get cold as ice. lol!!!! ! So when were split roasting her and you feel her lips on your cock get cold you know she is cumming on the guys cock in her pussy. I think over the years the wife has been fucked in every hole and in every position possible. Most people think that a woman that takes another mans cock other than her husbands is a slut or many other names but I look at my wife as a marriage therapist. Cause some of the guys that enjoy the wife's company would have left their wives to find sex else where. So most don't get their cock sucked or get to eat pussy at home they come to my wife and she gets to enjoy all their attention.