View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 11:30 AM

Default Sharing your Bi Side With Your Wife

We have a similar situation and I do my best to always reassure her that my bi-sex is so much more pleasurable with her included. I always tell her that I want her more when she is included in my sexual fun and it pains me when she says she is ok for me to do it behind her back. I always tell her I love her so much more for accepting my bi-side and being part of it with me. She is warming up after 12 years.

With your wife's pregnancy, you should be especially sensitive to her needs and wants. Remind her how beautiful she is even pregnant and you want her even more like that. Of course, if you like breast milk, help her out. We had a day or 2 when baby didn't want her milk and her tits were so swollen and hurting, she asked me to suck out all her milk. I eagerly obliged her!!!

You can use certain aspects of a cuckold relationship too. Give her the opportunity to dominate you and make you suck cock. Maybe she thinks you've misbehaved and need some punishment. She can spank your ass and order you to suck cock and swallow . . . . . .or whatever your hearts deisre.

Get your wife to post ads for you looking for cock. Let her arrange your meets and chat with the other bi men. Include her always and remind her that without her, it just isn't the same loving feeling you have for her.

My wife is also more approachable about sex when she is already aroused.

Hope that all helps and keep us posted on how things work out. You can always PM us and we can chat more.