View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM

First time my wife took black she was fertile as hell. I told the guy to bareback her and pump it into her no matter what she said about pulling out. She screamed at him to pull out b ut with 10' in to the balls there was no way it was cumming out. The look on her face was priceless as he pumped her full. She tried to get up but he stayed hard and started fucking her right away. He pumped 2 more loads into her before he finally pulled out. She looked at me and said is this what you wanted all along, for me to be bred to a black man? I just grinned and she said all right, the damage is done. I want to fuck him some more. Sure I said. I ask the black if he could stay the weekend with her as I wanted to be sure she was bred? He said damn right. He fucked her 3 days in a row. Every time I turned around he was pumping more sperm into her. Monday morning I put a butt plug in her pussy so she would not leak. Monday afternoon she told me she hoped this was what I wanted as she felt for sure she was knocked up. Was 6 weeks later it was confirmed that she was pregnant. She was 38 at the time. She bred too him a total of 3 times. She hated me for doing it this way for awhile but learned to love that pregnant feeling. I loved laying next to her as her belly swelled and loved seeing the nurses faces as she delivered black babies.