View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 11:53 AM

Default Daughter's friend

I am a lucky man to have a slutwife who will try anything I suggest. I have just finished training an employee of a client as my sub. It took almost three yrs. She turns 32 soon. I see her every two weeks. Since August I have been fucking my daughter's friend, Judy.

It happened the first time when my wife took my daughter to school. She was gone for the weekend. Judy had stayed over Friday night to see my daughter off. The girls left early. Judy went back to bed. I started some chores and ended with cleaning the pool. It was another hot day. I just put the last stuff away when out walks 21 year old Judy in her flowery bikini. She is about 5'4 and as I was to later verify, a natural blonde. Her tits are small and perky. Her nipples were trying to push their way thru her top. I am sure you could bounce quarter of her tummy and her ass is incredible. She jumped in the pool.

I slip in for a swim as well. After a bit I get out and get us some drinks. I sit in the hotub to warm up. Judy joins me. Eventually we get out and she lays on on her tummy to sunbathe. I sit beside her, chat and admire her gorgeous ass. We have another round of drinks. She gets up and goes for some munchies. When she comes back she has tanning oil with her. She asks me to do her back. As I rub the oil to warm it up she unties her top as she doe not want tanlines. I oiled her back, sides and arms. I managed to rub the side of her tits by accident. She didn't flinch.

I sat back to admire my job.