View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 06:43 PM

Default Not bi

I'm not bi but when I was in my late teens I sucked my best friends cock a few times. We were camping and looking at skin books and jerking off. Our sleeping bags were laying side by side, he rolled over on top of me, and sat on my chest and leaned over me and started dragging his cock across my face. Now he had a big cock it was probably about eight or nine inches long, as a matter of fact it was twice as big soft as mine is hard. As his cock was going across my face, I decide to open my mouth, and he stuck his cock in. I sucked him till he came in my mouth, I drank down every drop. This started us playing together for about a year, I would jerk him off or suck him off. One time he tried to fuck me in the ass but his cock was to big to fit, so he just fucked me between my ass cheeks and shot his load on my back. He would never do anything sexually for me, I guess he was the man in our relationship. We kept this up until he got a girlfriend, then I wasn't good enough for him any more. This was almost forty years ago and I haven't done anything like this since.