View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxbc View Post
My wife (39yo, 36FF) has been topless at the beach once before about ten years ago and it was only while she was lying on her front, so nobody got to see her tits.

On this year's holiday to Spain, she hadn't been topless and it was the last day of our trip, and she stood up from her sunbed and was just starting to take her top off. I realised what she was doing and watched intently from the corner of my eye. But she stopped and said, with a nervous grin 'there's a man staring at me' (somewhere behind our sunbeds in the direction she was facing).

This instantly clicked my 'on' button and I said 'then give him a treat, get the top off!'

She giggled nervously then, after a few seconds of uncertainty, she whipped it off and her tits were in full view. She laughed shyly and said ''he's got a big smile on his face now'

This got me rock hard. I said, give them a little shake for him then,' and you know what...she did!
She put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out and gave them a little wiggle. Her big, natural, heavy breasts jiggling for another man to enjoy. When she laughed, I turned round to see this guy, an older fellow, giving her the thumbs up along with about fifteen other men with wide eyes staring at my wife standing there in nothing but her bikini bottoms. The older guy then took up his phone and took a quick snap of my topless wife. If I hadn't been so flustered and had been capable of standing up without revealing my boner, I'd have got the guy over and got a few snaps on my own camera of him with my wife and her magnificent bare breasts...maybe I'd even have enjoyed it if he had a good feel of them?

I fucked her rotten when we got back to the hotel and she talked dirty to me about being so slutty. I came on her tits - bucketloads of it!
I sure hope you post some pics of those beauties for us to see Kev
Please keep posting, thanks