View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 12:50 AM

For the last photo of Suzi displaying her tits for my cousin, I asked her to pretend she was offering him one.

In reality during the threesome, when I first pulled her top off in front of my cousin, Suzi was pretty much scared stiff. For a second she almost stopped me from pulling her top up, but she made herself stop and put her hand back down.
Once she was topless, she just sat across from my cousin and let him get a eyeful. She didn't try to cover up at all, and that made me sort of proud of her.
After a short moment of letting him look her over, I told him it was, "Party time!"
My cousin put down his beer and replied, "I don't have to be told twice."

He got up from the chair he was in and joined Suzi and me on the couch. Once there, he immediately took Suzi's tits in both his hands. Suzi really stiffed up then, but she didn't do anything to stop him. I kind of liked it that my cousin didn't wait or ask for permission from either of us, and just handled Suzi like he had every right in the world to.

My cousin used his thumbs to tease her nipples even harder than they were. Suzi was leaning up against me while my cousin inspected her, and I could feel her breathing getting heavier by the second. My cousin then complimented Suzi on how nice her tits were, and then bent forward to start sucking on her nipples.
Right then, I felt Suzi totally relax against me and start to moan slightly as my cousin went back and forth between her nipples to tease them with his tongue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SUZI17c.jpg (10.6 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by lethalmatrix; 11-14-2014 at 04:41 PM.