Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 09:54 AM

I've never actually forced a girl, but I did fuck a girl a few times that just didn't resist. The first time she came over, we were just watching TV and I started messing with her. Kissing, fondling, etc. After a while, and a few drinks, I just decided to fuck her. She didn't resist, so I just kept going. She seemed cool with it.

The next day I asked her about and she told me that she really wasn't planning on having sex, but I was pretty adamant about it, so she just let it happen.

She let a lot of guys fuck her because she thought that's what she was there for. If a guy paid attention to her, she would fuck them.

The last time I fucked her, I told her beforehand I was going to cum inside her. We had always fucked with a condom, but I wanted to fill her up. When I told her I was going to cum inside her, she just said, "I know" and she just laid back and let me do it. I asked her I'd she was concerned about getting pregnant, she told me that a guy she dated before always busted inside her and she never did, so she was OK with it. She said she never wanted him to, but he didn't care and did it anyway. She would do anything anyone wanted her to do.