View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 06:49 PM

One of the oddest places was one night my ex-wife and I after a party at our place, went to bed. We were both quite drunk, well she was worse than me. My ex passed out on the bed and I fell asleep next to her. I was woken up by someone playing with my cock. I thought it was my ex but as I woke up more I realised it wasn't her but a friend who had been at the party. She had gone to bed in the guest room. Initially I was worried my ex would wake up but obviously I had had enough to drink that I just kept going. Before I knew it I was being ridden by this friend and she felt fantastic.

My ex wasn't into the scene, we had done a couple of things but it was very infrequent. I knew if she woke up she would be ropeable and probably kill both of us. But I kept going and we both came really hard but kept totally quiet. This friend then kissed me good night and thanked me and went back to the spare room. I lay there for ages wondering if my ex had woken during us fucking but she never moved. In the morning when we woke up I was extremely horny and my ex copped a huge pounding. All I could think of was this friend.