Thread: Be honest
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 10:03 AM

My first time was when I was 18 and in the air force. She was a cute little redhead who worked in the same hanger that I did and she was a virgin as well. It took us 3 times before I was able to fully penetrate her tight tight pussy to pop her cherry but we took our time. After that she absolutely loved sex as much as I did....damn,what a great piece of ass and fellas I speak from experience,if you ever have a shot at a natural redhead go for it...always used to blow my load deep inside of her because she would be always moaning and screaming"OH MY GOD,DON'T STOP,DON'T STOP!" As soon as she would feel my cock squirting deep inside her she would wrap her legs around my ass and wouldn't let me pull out anyway so I would just keep fucking her hard and fast until she collapsed and couldn't cum any more...She was my girlfriend after that for like about a year or so until she got married to some other guy. We even fucked a few times after she got married and always came inside her than...don't think her hubby ever knew we would still fuck on occasion.