Thread: Workplace sex
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 11:18 AM

Several years ago I bought a photo studio. Had 2 women who worked for me. One was a 24 year old with 1 child and a husband who stopped paying attention to her. At the time I did a lot of nude work of women for them to give to their husbands. One day the 24 year old opened up about her husbands lack of interest in her and wondered if I would shoot some nudes of her for him to try and wake him up. We set it up for a Sunday. She wore a garter belt, hose, 4" heels and a half bra. After about an hour of shooting she rubbed up against my cock and said OOOH thats a lot bigger than my husband. I told her just one more pose. I had her bend over, spread her legs a little farther apart and then look back over her shoulder at me. Took a couple of shots and said now hold that pose. I stepped up behind her and insert 2 fingers in her pussy. It was very wet. She moaned. She kept bent over. I stripped and shoved my cock all the way up her. Hit her cervix and she went nuts. We fucked the afternoon away. Put about 4 loads in her. She told me on her way out to go home that she hoped that this didn't take or her husband would be very upset. We fucked everyday for the next 30 days. She still had not had her period so I took her to Doctor. The Doc confirmed that she was knocked up. On the way b ack to the Studio she said that she felt from the first time that she was preggo. Said I had put it in so deep that it had too happen.