View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:31 PM

Default More Success!

Well, we tried again last week, and were successful.

Shy Wife had gone out for the morning, and was to pick me up at the hotel a little before noon. About 11:15am I called for the maintenance man to come to the room to "fix" the computer chair, which I had told the clerk was "stuck" all the way down. The guy showed up at the room, middle aged white guy, and I had a towel around my waist. I told him I had to get in the shower, but to take his time with the chair. I also asked him, if he got it unstuck (it was never stuck, btw) to just sit there for a minute or two and see if it felt like the chair was sinking slowly.

I had concealed our camera, recording the entire thing. When I got out of the shower, he had gone, but the mouse had definitely been moved. Not only that, but the desktop file was in a different place. (I had carefully arranged the desktop file, so that the thumbs clearly showed a stand up nude shot (with no face) of Shy Exhibitionist Wife). It would have been almost impossible to miss if he sat in the chair while it was all the way down. So, even before viewing the movie, I KNEW he had looked.

Shy Exhibitionist Wife has already masturbated twice while watching the video of him look at her photos. He did NOT try to copy anything, just took his time and let all the thumbs be viewed full size. I think he realized that the chair was NOT malfunctioning, so he just sat there and looked, and then put the screen back like he found it (not exactly), got up and left. On the movie, you could see him reach into his lap at one point. Shy Wife was impressed (and proud) of the bulge he had showing, but I didn't notice that, until she pointed it out. it really aroused her that her photos made him erect.

For those who would have us post the video: No way. This is a guy's job at stake if he were recognized. I wouldn't do that, particularly since we asked him to come to the room.

At any rate, it was a big success. We'll be trying again after the 1st of the year.