Thread: The Game
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM

Default The Game

I originally posted this in the Blog section but I think this is a more appropriate place.
Roughly 3 years ago, just a few weeks before my birthday my wife asked me what I wanted. My answer was for her to say yes to anyone who tried to get her in bed. She agreed to the deal but it started off very slowly, within a couple days her period arrived. After about 10 days my wife came home from work late which is not unusual but I noticed that the skin around her mouth was red. Once we were alone I asked her why she was late and she just replied with "I wasn't allowed to say no". Later on I asked her what happened and she said that a guy from work seemed a little down so she asked him what was wrong. He said that things weren't going well at home and that he wasn't in any rush to go. She offered to stay and talk with him about it so that he could vent. He said that he would rather go somewhere private and talk. My wife followed him to a parking lot at the entrance of a hiking trail where she got into the passenger seat of his work van. After a couple of minutes he suggested that they might be more comfortable in the back. He already had some blankets laid out on the floor and as soon as she sat down he lunged forward to kiss her. It didn't take long for him to get his hands inside her blouse and push her skirt up. She quickly got his cock out and began to give him an amazing blowjob to which he said his wife hadn't sucked his cock in 10 years. He ended up having a 7-8 inch penis with some good girth which my wife likes. After about 5 minutes of receiving oral he decided it was time that he got to eat her pussy. Without notice he rose up her body and started kissing her again and slowly slipped his cock inside her. As he fucked her he kept telling her that he couldn't believe this was happening and just how long he has wanted to get inside her. Lynne said that she had 2 orgasms before he finally exploded inside of her. So when she was telling me the story she still had his cum inside her. After that day he would pull into a parking lot and fuck my wife in the back of the van before they went back to the office. (Once a week they went on service calls together) Sometimes she would just give him a blowjob to help relieve the stress of his home life. They continued fucking for about a year with the last time being in his garage while his wife was at work. They still work together but now it is back to being more of a professional relationship. Lynne has even had dinner with him and his wife at a company function and apparently his wife really liked her. Lynne ended up having sex with a couple more guys before my birthday, both being guys she had sex with previously. They were a young body builder and a man in his 40s who liked to take my wife to hotels and fuck her while calling her a slut and making her beg for his big cock. A fetish he couldn't live out with his much younger girlfriend.