View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 11:51 AM

Default Just wondering if any other cucks have seen "the moment"

Hi. I'm Dave and I'm a cuckold of long standing. I have seen my wife mounted by hundreds of men and I never get tired of seeing what I call "the moment". For me, it's that moment when her focus and the focus of the other guy kind of come together. We could have been playing mfm or mmmf and the guys are touching her and kissing her and feeling her boobs and fingering her. She is stroking various cocks and going mmmmm and sucking one then the other. As husband and cuck, my role is to play with her but not get in the way of the other guys. So, as she gets hotter and hotter, whether one other guy or a couple, she starts to focus down on one. He'll be the first to ride.. as her focus narrows onto one of them, I withdraw a bit.. maybe squeeze a boob or an ass cheek but he or they are now eating her cunt and sucking her tits and sticking cock in her mouth. Suddenly... everyone knows she is ready and I get off the bed to watch. The first one slides up over her belly, hard cock sticking out. She looks into his eyes. Her body tension changes, like a runner in the blocks getting set to go. As his cock slides in, she is looking into his eyes and she smiles. She is still looking at him as he pulls back and moves in again and then it happens, what I call "The Moment".
In that moment, you can see her change. She is still my wife but she is becoming his woman. Then suddenly it's like they find each other's rhythm and she is gone. She is my wife in name only. At that moment she belongs to him, his cock and his desires and sometimes if he asks, his slut. It is such a powerful thing for me when I see her change that I have cum sometimes just from seeing it. I was just wondering if any other cucks or watching husbands have experienced something like the moment.