View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 06:13 PM

When we were in our twenty's my wife and I and another couple went camping in a pickup camper. We played cards and drank to much beer. Around midnight we all went to bed. The other couple slept up in the cab over bed and my wife and I slept in a bed made up on the table. I was ready but the wife had drank to much and soon was sound to sleep. I could hear the other guy snoring so I knew they weren't fucking ether. After laying there about a half hour I got up to pee and saw Donna (the other wife) was still a wake. I motioned for her to slide over and she did. I slowly slid into bed with her and her husband who was still snoring. Donna and I wasted no time. We kissed a hot kiss and had our hands all over each other. She had under panties and a tank top on was all. I only had my under pants on so it was easy for both of us to get our hands in side the others cloths. We tried to not move or rock the camper in anyway. I slowly finger fucked her till she started to sob into my shoulder. She whispered Please and slowly rolled onto her back. There was only a foot or two between her and her husband when I rolled onto her and slid in. We only moved enough to make my cock move in her and rub against her clit. All at once she pulled me to her hard and started sobbing again. I shoved deep into her and shot a hugh load deep into her cunt. She milked me dry with her cunt and layed there like that for a few minutes. I pulled out and slowly got back into my own bed. Donna and I still laugh about that night today. We have never fucked again but what a memory.