Thread: Her Oldest Cock
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienowl View Post
My wife and I were over at a mates place one day having a few drinks. My mates old man was there, he was in town visiting. It got fairly late and we all went off to bed. I woke up a few hours later and it was still early in the morning and got up to go to the toilet. I noticed my wife wasn't in the bed but decided to go to the toilet first before I looked for her.
Well after the toilet I walked quietly around the house to find her. As I walked into the lounge room there was my wife on all fours getting pounded by my mates old man, he's about 76-77. They both saw me and there was no way my mate's dad was going to stop. I just stood and watched as he pounded her then shot his load into her. He pulled out, gave her ass a slap and said "thanks I needed that".
As the story goes, my mate's mum died about 4-5 years ago and my wife told me that he had seemed lonely and she had started talking to him and he had said that he hadn't been with a woman since his wife died, so she decided to make him feel better. She said that he had been hammering her for about 30 minutes before I walked in. She actually said she had enjoyed his cock. We went to bed then and I got to go sloppy seconds. Was a fun night. Before he left my mates place he caught up with my wife a couple more times.
Oh man, that was so nice of your wife to take care of him like that
Please keep posting, thanks